Department: C.M Ledoux Health Centre
Apply By: August 25, 2023
The C.M.Ledoux Health Centre requires an Administrative Support/Finance Clerk. The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Health and will work as a member of the Health Staff Team to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with policies and procedures set out by Chief and Council of Mistawasis Nêhiyawak.
- Assist Director of Health with all Accounting functions for C.M.Ledoux Health Centre
- Office management during absence of Director of Health including response to general inquiries regarding C.M.Ledoux Health Centre programs and appropriate referrals/connections to other C.M.Ledoux Health Centre staff or outside agencies as required.
- Assist in coordination, tracking and monitoring of Accreditation requirements
- Assist with formatting, typing, mailing and photocopying of letters and documents, producing templates, PowerPoint presentations, document handouts and directives as required.
- Organize and coordinate upcoming meetings such as location bookings, catering, travel, honorariums, assemble and distribute resource packages, and minute taking. Draft meeting notices, memorandums and follow up with attendees.
- On-going filing
- Support in the Human Resource process with advertisements, contacting candidates, and interview coordination.
- Assist Health staff with year-end reports, data compilation with database programs such as Excel.
- Monitoring and updating staff leaves and schedules with staff.
- Support program staff with technological duties as required. Setting up of media equipment, use of multi-media program supports, and ability to identify and predict meeting requirements.
- Special assignments in which a quick turn around time is required
- Other administrative duties as specified by the Director of Health
- Excellent oral, written, computer and interpersonal skills.
- Able to take direction and follow orders
- Must be mature, responsible, hard working, honest and respectful at all times.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, independence, professionalism and responsibility
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated organizational, supervisory and administrative skills.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in relation to Health information.
- Undertake professional development as the need arises and/or identified.
- Position may require extended work hours to meet program deadlines
- Possess a certificate/diploma from an accredited recognized business course with a minimum of three (3) years experience in a related position;
- Knowledge of Xyntax and general accounting is a definite asset
- Knowledge of Accreditation and Health and Environmental programs is an asset;
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, email, Internet and willingness to learn data base programming specific to collecting Health data
- Working knowledge of the operation of a variety of office equipment;
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license and access to a reliable, registered vehicle.
- Must be able to provide a Criminal Records Check (CPIC) when requested
- Must lead a “healthy” life-style.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications along with three (3) references to:
Taylor Landry, Director of HR
Fax: (306) 466-2299