Dr. Ibrahim Khan, Regional Medical Health Officer for First Nations Inuit Health Branch-Sask Region, Indigenous Services Canada, Government of Canada with an update on the Omicron Variant.
This video does not exist or it has been deleted!
Protect yourself and others. Stop the spread.
- Limit the size of gatherings and only include those who are vaccinated. If possible, meet outdoors. The risk of transmission of the virus is much lower when gathering outside.
- Limit travel.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID, get tested.
- If you are sick, do not host a gathering and do not attend a gathering. Stay home if you are ill.
- Get fully vaccinated
- Wear a well-fitting mask whenever you are with people from outside your household and social distance.
- If you are high risk for being ill from COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, wearing a medical mask or N95 respirator is recommended.
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based sanitizer often.