Department: Mistawasis Education, Training and Employment Department
Apply By: Open until filled
1. Mistawasis Nehiyawak High School
2. Chief Mistawasis School
The above-mentioned departments are seeking individuals with a professional work ethic and strong organizational and communication skills, for the receptionist (full-time position). Reporting to the Principal and Director or Supervisor in charge, the receptionist will carry out
clerical duties; such as answering phones and directing calls, taking messages, greeting office visitors’, logging in-coming-outgoing correspondence for all staff, and will provide general office support. Other duties include but are not limited to coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing committee kits, transcribing meeting minutes, maintaining office supplies, inventory, equipment, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
2. Preference of an Office Administration Diploma or similar;
3. Minimum three (3) year office work experience in a front line office environment;
4. Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel;
5. Must live a healthy lifestyle – Mandatory Drug and Alcohol Testing will be required.
6. Understanding of First Nations’ management, culture and lifestyles; and
7. Must be able to submit a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Search.
To ensure consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references.
Applications can be forwarded to Mistawasis Band Office:
P.O Box 250
Salary: Will commensurate based upon qualification and experience.
While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.